ask the expert
Please contact us on all aspects concerning outbreak investigation, critical incidence and to enquire about our full range of confidential advice and/or expert witness services.
David’s credentials include:
- A registered Public Health Officer (Environmental/Water) for Public Health England.
- Advisor on Water Safety and International Policy for the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Registered Authorising Engineer for Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estate Management (IHEEM)
- Fellow of Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estate Management (FIHEEM).
- Honorary Fellow of the Society of Public Health Engineers (SOPHE)
- Fellow of the Water Management Society (WMSoc).
- Member of the Institute of Engineering Technology (MIET)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (MCIPHE)
- More than 20 years of experience in training UK NHS Engineers and Estates Management.
- Publication of numerous articles in scientific and engineering journals on Engineering of Water Installations, Cooling Towers, control of Legionella and other waterborne microorganisms.
- More than 30 years of experience in carrying out risk assessments and supporting Water Safety Teams across the globe.
- A number of Lifetime Achievement Awards in recognition of his work with Legionnaires’ Disease and Water Safety.